Watts - Training & Education
We are Watts Training and Education Ltd.
We have over 40 years’ combined experience in the training and education sector. Our team of Trainer Assessors, Quality Assurers, Curriculum Leads and Administrators have a wealth of knowledge and years of industry experience.
Our team are absolutely committed to the highest quality standards and our goal is to be your provider of choice.
All our training is fully accredited, we are an approved centre with a number of Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisations.
We specialise in training in the Adult and Children Social Care Sectors, Customer Service, Business Administration and Middle Management.
What do Watts do:
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England) (RQF)
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (England) (RQF)
- Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (RQF)
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adult Care (RQF)
Watts training can offer a series of ‘short courses’ to enhance training and education within the workplace, such as Level 2 award in Health and Safety, Infection Prevention and Control, and Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Medication Handling and Administration for Care Settings.
Customer Service and Business Administration
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (RQF)
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (RQF)
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF)
Our partnership approach means that we become an extension of your team, we are committed to working collaboratively to support your team development, support retention and end user satisfaction. Our support enhances sustainability, quality and efficiency.
You will have a dedicated partnership manager who will be in touch regularly providing written monthly progress reports, your Trainer Assessor will be one of our committed, long term team members with relevant sector expertise.
Trainer Assessor contact will be tailored to your business needs with face to face and remote sessions in line with current government legislation and guidance.
We are committed to quality; our fundamental aim is to add value to your business.